why do u put it?

mw_8203

:angry:

My AVG Anti-spyware detected CCleaner version 1.39.502 have dropper.pakes! Man! Y u doing this! Before this i have total respect for this soft. but now... i don't know what that trojan/malware do in good or harmful way for any of us, but for me you betray us! FYI, i download this copy from filehippo.com. Pls reply. Cao

Report_Scan_20070424_000058.txt

Report_Scan_20070424_003747.txt

dropperpakes.doc

Report_Scan_20070424_000058.txt

Report_Scan_20070424_003747.txt

dropperpakes.doc

Human... they should cherish life more, don't you think? They should cherish the present. Life is a collection of that. So life isn't a rehearsal for that. Everyday is the real thing. You should live today to the fullest. If you don't, won't you feel sorry for yourself? - Onizuka Eikichi

I don't know why people have a $hit fit when things like this happen. When ever any of my malware programs detect something, especially in a program that is reputable like CCleaner, I go to the forum of that malware program and see what others are reporting. If it's a false positive it will be reported very quickly. Why go to the forum of the program that is detected as malware and freak out and accuse them of betrayal?

:angry:

My AVG Anti-spyware detected CCleaner version 1.39.502 have dropper.pakes!

False positive

Synonyms: False alarm

A false positive is another way of saying ?mistake?. As applied to the field of anti-virus programs, a false positive occurs when the program mistakenly flags an innocent file as being infected. This may seem harmless enough, but false positives can be a real nuisance.

Viruslist.com

(google > 0,13 secs.)

max_sig.gif Guide in italiano per CCleaner - Recuva - Defraggler - Speccy

:o

Alright thn. Thanks to everyone for replied. Sorry for my word for being too harsh but everyone hv right to complain, isn't it? Thanks again. :rolleyes::P

Human... they should cherish life more, don't you think? They should cherish the present. Life is a collection of that. So life isn't a rehearsal for that. Everyday is the real thing. You should live today to the fullest. If you don't, won't you feel sorry for yourself? - Onizuka Eikichi