Commercial Software

JAGO

I use freeware for virtually everything, but the stuff I've liked enough to buy is:

UltimateDefrag by DiskTrix

Kaspersky Internet Sec. Suite

Any others that you guys have bought because you couldn't find a suitable alternative?

IPB Image

• Moderators

I have some non freeware stuff but I didn't really pay for it in a way.. but having it I would pay for it in the future if I can't use it anymore.

1. Cheetah dvd burner(I got it for free by writing a review on cnet)

2. Ashampoo burning studio 5(vnunet)

3. Registry Mechanic(vnunet again). I'm not sure I would buy this one because it doesn't find that much that CCleaner doesn't.

Thats about it. Everything else on my computers is freeware. :)

• Moderators

Registry Mechanic, which finds stuff that CCleaner "Issues" doesn't, and vice versa.

Although both of them find entries in the registry that always tie in with files I've deleted or programs I've uninstalled.

However, if I could get an older copy of Registry Mechanic for free, I would. Shame on me. :P

• Moderators

I am so sick of trying to get HP to help me! I keep getting Window Done with Error on Page! any suggestions that I might be able to clear this??

I have no clue what your traying to say, but please start a new topic and explain exactly what kind of problems your having.

• Moderators
I have no clue what your traying to say, but please start a new topic and explain exactly what kind of problems your having.

My thoughts too. :lol:

However the HP ("Hewlett-Packard") remark of them not helping is widely known, and just last week I bought a nifty HP Printer/Scanner that installs more s**t than even Windows has on the hard disk!

My thoughts too. :lol:

However the HP ("Hewlett-Packard") remark of them not helping is widely known, and just last week I bought a nifty HP Printer/Scanner that installs more s**t than even Windows has on the hard disk!

I'm waiting for the Kodak All in One printers to come out :D

• Moderators
I'm waiting for the Kodak All in One printers to come out :D

Have fun with the Kodak Software Update utility which is actually BackWeb. BackWeb isn't considered spyware, however how it hides its many files is rather dubiously suspicious.

Have fun with the Kodak Software Update utility which is actually BackWeb. BackWeb isn't considered spyware, however how it hides its many files is rather dubiously suspicious.

you just can't win!!!! But it has to be better then HP Right??

Am i saying that?! No, i'm not! What's your problem anyway? <_<

Didn't know I had a problem. Didn't know what you were trying to say. I was talking about printer software and your response was "you prefer WinXP. ?? Sorry to bother you Have a great day