Mine Doesn't Work Either

Reddog

I have the same problem "tetley" is having. I installed the current beta version (as of 4/07) without any problems. But when I run Recuva only my C: drive shows, and when I push the Scan button the scan flashes by in a second leaving the results window blank. I deliberately deleted a couple of test files and followed with an immediate scan; they weren't detected. Nothing was detected.

Does anybody have an answer to this problem? (Besides the obvious: "Dump the program!") :(

Thanks, Reddog

I have the same problem "tetley" is having. I installed the current beta version (as of 4/07) without any problems. But when I run Recuva only my C: drive shows, and when I push the Scan button the scan flashes by in a second leaving the results window blank. I deliberately deleted a couple of test files and followed with an immediate scan; they weren't detected. Nothing was detected.

Does anybody have an answer to this problem? (Besides the obvious: "Dump the program!") :(

Thanks, Reddog

I have posted this problem in 3 threads. Only in 1 was I asked to provide a log (which I did), but never any further response. About time to DTP.

I have posted this problem in 3 threads. Only in 1 was I asked to provide a log (which I did), but never any further response. About time to DTP.

Thanks Weasel. It doesn't look like there's much information here on this (as in "any"). I think I will DTP.