New Skinz Please!

what about making skins for CCleaner?

it would make CCleaner more popular

and a whole lot cooler.

wht do you think guyz?? :blink:

I think is an unuseful complication for an utility used (maybe) half minute every day.

Skins make some sense on browsers, on music/video players, and so on...

Just my opinion :rolleyes:

max_sig.gif Guide in italiano per CCleaner - Recuva - Defraggler - Speccy

I think is an unuseful complication for an utility used (maybe) half minute every day.

Skins make some sense on browsers, on music/video players, and so on...

Just my opinion :rolleyes:

Agreed.

• Moderators

I also agree about it being a useless addition, uh hmm CCleaner isn't Winamp! Plus adding skins would only bloat the installer. Although I do think a newly designed GUI would perhaps be better.

At the moment all I'm really interesting in seeing "new" in CCleaner is a dedicated backups folder for the Issues undo .reg files, and an exclusion list for both the Cleaner and Issues functions which really shouldn't be that difficult because exclusions could be made identical to the cleaning routines which are in winapp2.ini.

I also agree about it being a useless addition, uh hmm CCleaner isn't Winamp! Plus adding skins would only bloat the installer. Although I do think a newly designed GUI would perhaps be better.

At the moment all I'm really interesting in seeing "new" in CCleaner is a dedicated backups folder for the Issues undo .reg files, and an exclusion list for both the Cleaner and Issues functions which really shouldn't be that difficult because exclusions could be made identical to the cleaning routines which are in winapp2.ini.

ok ok my bad ..it was just a ... say ... thought about the skins :P

ya i wud like that too.. about the backup ... its a good idea

this is my suggestion ..:

put a CCleaner option in the menu that appears when you right click a folder.. for including the selected folder(s)

into the custom list of CCleaner cleanup and if the folder is in the custom list then there should be an

option to remove it from the custom list.

Simplicity is hard.