Scares instead of ticks only

Skiper

I have seen that, in the tree view, when you select an element in a list, all the elements above have the same ticks as if all the element of the tree was selected.

In most programs, when you select only one part of the tree, there is a green scare rather than a green tick.

Should be useful to avoid confusion. :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
I have seen that, in the tree view, when you select an element in a list, all the elements above have the same ticks as if all the element of the tree was selected.

In most programs, when you select only one part of the tree, there is a green scare rather than a green tick.

Should be useful to avoid confusion. :rolleyes:

I up back this topic with another suggestion : in tree view, a tooltip next to the mouse giving extra details on a file. See screenshot of how it should look like. ;)

suggestionwq0.jpg

To continue in the line, to continue with the idea of the tooltip, why not, by right click, offer the possibility in a File Properties window to know more about this selected file? (Its size, attributes, complete path, MD5 sum, quality, by which file overwritten, etc... all the descriptions n one window to have an overview of this file. ). Could also be good for more selected files.

Right-click : could also include "Delete" option in adition to the "Recover" and "Properties" one. Just an extra suggestion knowing it will be integrated. ;)

EDIT : additionally, in the right click or somewhere else, could be a "Select/Deselect All" button/option. (Acutally, I don't mean just underlining the files but I mean checking them).

• 3 years later...

(I've added this to this thread since it seems to relate to most of it from post 2 onwards - apologies if you'd have preferred it in a new topic)

It would be great if the tree view could have some of the information that is included in the list view - the main thing I'd like is the colour coded indication of state (so that one can see at a glance which can be recovered), but columns for the rest (last modified, comment, etc) would be good too!

A separate suggestion is the ability to filter the results by state (so that unrecoverable files can be excluded) - and possibly other properties such as last modified.

I hope that you'll consider these suggestions - thanks for the product (and it's even better that it's free).