CCleaner Compatibility

Hello all! I am currently scripting an awesome package to install, deploy and remove icons (prevent user issues) from the start menu and so forth.

I am completed with batch file creation, but we still have some questions regarding future updates, and of course compatibility.

First of all a recommendation - I would like to see CCleaner produce a log file that we can use to script a report of crap removed. Is there one?

I have looked high and low, and still have not found the location. I would also like this to be available on the LITE version of CCleaner.

Also is there going to be any command line switch options for the registry optimization?

Second issue is the compatibility issues that I am trying to overcome. Is this fully compatible with Windows Server environments? We are going to be deploying this Maintenance Package across the board which will include Windows XP workstations, SBS2003 and 2000 servers. I do not think there will be any compatibility issues, but I have not found any information regarding the complete compatibility.

Thanks to everyone in advance, and good luck cleaning up CRAP!! :lol:

UPDATE:

I found the complete compatability list, which includes 2003. My new concern is the event logs and the Administrator needed data logs. It looks like my scripting is going to have to save those log files and then copy them back. (i wonder if that would work?) anyways keep it real!! B)

REUPDATE: System Logs are uneffected by this clean when your CCleaner.ini has your saved settings. more scripting!!