Interesting little test

hazelnut

I'm using my mom's new laptop and finally noticed if I rest the pointer on anything selectable (like a true or false choice, lol) it gets selected automatically while I try to come up with the answer. I scored about 112 if I remember. Huge drop from my teens and twenties (I'm 46). Maybe I should let this laptop and its obnoxious Synaptics Touchpad take the test without me...

yeah i gotta figure out the whole touch pad thing. its kind of neat though because it even has finger print recognition and a lock so that only i can use it. havent configured that yet though.

im going to get a wireless usb mouse as soon as i can get out to the store as i am so used to clicking with the mouse and such.

• Moderators

The only time I use the touchpad is when I'm sitting on the couch. :P

I cant stand even using Staroffice to write a paper using the touchpad.(it takes twice as long to press the formatting buttons ect)

One thing I will say is that using it will make you learn keyboard shortcuts. I have doubled my use of them since I got mine, and it actually does make things faster.(if you can type of course. :P)

My mom's computer is a Compaq. The touchpad is really annoying because I have to lift my finger at least twice to go anywhere and the pad doesn't seem very accurate. Even worse, there's no third buton and that makes using Firefox frustrating. I bought a little Logitech mouse today which works great. Btw, I'm glad I'm back. I missed me.

OK...OK...took it again, it is insidious, did worse, but not much. . .still not tellin. :P

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.