Interesting little test

hazelnut

Is see that none of you put your age down when saying your score as how old you are does make a difference :P

Mine was 119 with 43 secs to go :unsure: but that i because i take my time with most things as i like to get it as right as possible :lol: and it seems right to me.

Quite like the humour of the verdicts, I got 124 with the comment: "What is your problem, you're not stupid, your even above average. But please make up your god damn mind. Either get a little less or tighten your boots and try to become gifted" :D

Is see that none of you put your age down when saying your score as how old you are does make a difference :P

Not really, they use your age in calculating your IQ so that it is comparable with people if different ages.

Not really, they use your age in calculating your IQ so that it is comparable with people if different ages.

I see your point, but thinking about it wouldn't someone of an older age be able to preform better at the test then someone who is younger; like for example who would you say would do better, a 34 year old or a 14 year old. It all comes down to the fact that you need to be able to understand the question that they are asking you and how fast your brain is able to work it out :P

My IQ according to what it was in middle school has significantly increased with age!

This shows that as Andavari has gotten older his IQ has also increased meaning that he is able to preform better when taking the IQ test

• Moderators
This shows that as Andavari has gotten older his IQ has also increased meaning that he is able to preform better when taking the IQ test

You'd be surprised or even shocked at just how damned fast I went through that test with a hell of allot of time to spare. :) But I ain't telling. :P

I see your point, but thinking about it wouldn't someone of an older age be able to preform better at the test then someone who is younger; like for example who would you say would do better, a 34 year old or a 14 year old. It all comes down to the fact that you need to be able to understand the question that they are asking you and how fast your brain is able to work it out :P

Well actualy IIRC the peak age for your brainpower is around 25 years old (its all downhill from there lol ) and the IQ tests compensate for that.

Yes but its a different test so you'll likely get a different result (especially with such a short test), it would only be a meaningful increase if he'd tested himself with the exact same test as previously. Besides your IQ can increase and decrease regardless of age, its partly down to how much you use your brain day to day.

Well actualy IIRC the peak age for your brainpower is around 25 years old (its all downhill from there lol ) and the IQ tests compensate for that.

yes lol i suppose so although i sometimes get the feeling that my brainpower has peaked at 18 :(

You'd be surprised or even shocked at just how damned fast I went through that test with a hell of allot of time to spare. But I ain't telling.

Well done Andavari :D

Besides your IQ can increase and decrease regardless of age, its partly down to how much you use your brain day to day.

Very true :lol: