New skin and forum domain

MrG

• Admin

Hi all,

The forum is now fully Piriform branded, rather than just focusing on CCleaner. The domain is now forum.piriform.com, but don't worry, all old links will automatically forward so you don't need to update anything.

Additionally we have setup two shortcuts to the CCleaner and Recuva sections:

http://forum.piriform.com/ccleaner

http://forum.piriform.com/recuva

Lastly if you don't like the new skin, you can revert back to the old one, using the drop-down box at the bottom left of the page.

:)

MrG

MrG great switch. Like the new look. It's beautiful ^_^

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

I find the old CCleaner style to be easier and less tiring on the eyes.

Maybe I'm getting old too. :)

It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine. P. G. Wodehouse

• Moderators
Nice update MrG it looks great

Been a while since I've seen a post from you. :P

Welcome back. :D

The new skin is awesome, but I'm back on CCleaner style too. :lol:

Now lets just cross our fingers that all of the problems everyone was having are fixed.

I love the new look, it is not the sort of colours that I would of gone for, but they work well, the forum now looks bright and fresh and is set apart from all the other forums that have dreary colours.

Good stuff MrG.

The look is definately fresh and new! Im giving a bit of a try, but I think I still prefer the old colours. But I am a bit resistance to change.

Great job MrG on giving people the option to change skins though. That is a great touch!

Changed back to old style (no snot green). Much better :)

What if love's intolerable pain never leaves us?

Do we dash our bleeding hearts on the rocks of loneliness?

And cry unto the lords above who turn away in haste?

MY DYING BRIDE

I thought you were color blind? :blink:

I am, I can still see colours, I just can't name them all.

What?

Are you really color blind CaPMan?

If so do you see green and red as the same color?(at least thats what I think I know about color blind people)

Green and red could prove awkward sometimes, as could green and brown or brown and red.

Orange and yellow could prove awkward as could purple and blue, or even blue and black sometimes. :lol:

It is not definite colours that cause me problems, it is shades of colours.

When I was a kid I came out of school and got home and told my mum that there was a green dog outside the school gates. It was brown. That is when we found out I was colour blind.

Luckily it does not affect my job as an electrician. :lol: