Staying Logged On

Tarq57

• Moderators

It's already mentioned in this thread.

There was supposedly "database" problems according to a now removed pinned thread, but consistently this forum and this forum alone stalls and doesn't load threads - so the keeping of logged on information is only one of it's ultra annoying problems, which is why I don't visit or login nearly as much as I used to.

• Moderators

I would like to mention that I haven't been having this problem.

I've been using opera for the last 2 weeks now and no issues at all with the forum, but hazlenut is using opera and have a few strange issues.

So I don't think its so much the browser, but I wonder why I can stay logged on for weeks and you can't stay on for a day. Who knows.(computers are dumb sometimes.) :rolleyes:

I would like to mention that I haven't been having this problem.

I've been using opera for the last 2 weeks now and no issues at all with the forum, but hazlenut is using opera and have a few strange issues.

So I don't think its so much the browser, but I wonder why I can stay logged on for weeks and you can't stay on for a day. Who knows.(computers are dumb sometimes.) :rolleyes:

Well I was having problems getting logged out all the time but for the last week or so its been fine.

• 2 weeks later...

I found I can stay logged on if I use forum.CCleaner.com but cannot with forums.CCleaner.com.

I think forum.CCleaner is the correct address yet forums.CCleaner obviously forwards but maybe the cookies don't reflect that?

So to stay logged in use forum.CCleaner.com

fireryone