Piriform's promise

fredvries

From piriform.com (the owner of ccleaner.com)

"Future Projects: We're currently working on new titles which will be out later this year. So keep an eye out!"

I kept an eye out and it is later this year...

So, where is it? ;)

• Moderators

I can explain this...

The idea was to release the new project this year, but it has a bad bug that needs to be fixed. Also, MrG went on Christmas vacation, and I don't even know if he is back yet. Hopefully we will see it in January.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Piriform Forum Moderator

Quick Links: CCleaner Products | CCleaner Documentation | Knowledge Center | Downloads | Lost License Key

I can explain this...

The idea was to release the new project this year, but it has a bad bug that needs to be fixed. Also, MrG went on Christmas vacation, and I don't even know if he is back yet. Hopefully we will see it in January.

Is the new project another freeware application? If so, PLEASE take your time! I think that most of the other CCleaner forum users would agree with me that they would much rather see a stable freeware application released a few months late than a buggy commercial application released "on time."

I know that CCleaner is a lot of work, and MrG deserves a break just like anyone else! So thank you MrG for all of the hard work you put into CCleaner, and thank you for creating even more great software releases for us. ( which will hopefully be freeware :P )

Save a tree, eat a beaver.

Save a tree, wipe with an owl.

Every time a bell rings, a thread gets hijacked!

ding, ding!

Give Andavari lots of money and maybe even consider getting K a DVD-RW drive.

If it's not Scottish, IT'S CRAP!!!

Is the new project another freeware application? If so, PLEASE take your time! I think that most of the other CCleaner forum users would agree with me that they would much rather see a stable freeware application released a few months late than a buggy commercial application released "on time."

I know that CCleaner is a lot of work, and MrG deserves a break just like anyone else! So thank you MrG for all of the hard work you put into CCleaner, and thank you for creating even more great software releases for us. ( which will hopefully be freeware :P )

I second that motion

• Moderators

Without giving it all away...

Yes, it's 100% freeware. Just like CCleaner, I guess you even say it sorta ties in with CCleaner. It's a standalone program. It's not a program you would use everyday, but it would save you from time to time.

Now, put your thinking caps on...

Your Friendly Neighborhood Piriform Forum Moderator

Quick Links: CCleaner Products | CCleaner Documentation | Knowledge Center | Downloads | Lost License Key

Yes, it's 100% freeware. Just like CCleaner, I guess you even say it sorta ties in with CCleaner. It's a standalone program. It's not a program you would use everyday, but it would save you from time to time.

Yum Yum. :)

It is never difficult to distinguish between a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine. P. G. Wodehouse