Visual Style

res45

Here is a new visual Style I have been using this past month. It's a self installing file to the resource folder I had no problems with the install or any adverse affects, everything works fine. Theme includes Wallpaper,Vista sounds,cursors and Icons.

post-1936-1167143681_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Here is a new visual Style I have been using this past month. It's a self installing file to the resource folder I had no problems with the install or any adverse affects, everything works fine. Theme includes Wallpaper,Vista sounds,cursors and Icons.

Hi res45,

I saw something like this on a video downloaded with my Metacafe software. I thought it looked brilliant, but didn`t have the bottle to try it.

Can you revert OK if you feel the need ?

Regards

Edit: Just looking along your taskbar in the pic. Is that Media Player 11 I can see? If it is, how have you found it ?

Hi res45,

I saw something like this on a video downloaded with my Metacafe software. I thought it looked brilliant, but didn`t have the bottle to try it.

Can you revert OK if you feel the need ?

Regards

Edit: Just looking along your taskbar in the pic. Is that Media Player 11 I can see? If it is, how have you found it ?

The Royal Remix has it's own uninstaller and it works fine I'm using it on 2 of my computers with no problems at all as far a MP 11 goes its a nice change had no problems with any of the functions I like the library interface allot better.