Merry Christmas

cowboy357

Happy Christmas to all , hope you all get a nice surprise of Santa for being so great :D

I've been getting ready for ChristmasI'm revving up for the great daymy credit card's cracked and my freezer is packed'cause I started my shopping in MayThe family is coming for dinnerlast year it was quite a good laughwe ate fairly late - dished the veg on the platefound the turkey was still in the baththe Kids are all pink with excitement'cause Santa will come so they saytheir lists are extensive - extremely expensiveand they'll break it all by Boxing dayBut it's worth all that fuss Christmas morningwhen their little eyes are all aglowwhen we're all feeling merry full of goodwill and sherryand suffering from wind Ho Ho HoBut please don't forget why we do itwhy each year we must go to this fussfor that guy up above who brought peace and brought loveand who probably owns Toys R Us..........

• Moderators

Hi Guys,

I`ve only just started posting today, but a belated Merry Christmas to you all, and as it`s 04.35 New Years Day as I type, ( Just come in after playing taxi driver for my daughter), Happy New Year.

Kind Regards Guys.

Great Forum