CCleaner v1.35

MrG

• Admin

Hi everyone!

Just a quick post to keep you updated.

With the recent release of IE7 and Vista, it's meant a few more issues that normal have arisen.

We're working hard to get the issues fixed for the next release, and I'll post it as soon as it's ready... most likely to be sometime this week.

:D

MrG

Thx for that update MrG :)

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

Thanks Mr.G. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but does ccleaner clean out Shareaza (P2P program) search history, and if not, will this (or any other version) support cleaning of this program? Thanks!

• Moderators

Sure.... good news, current fixes include the environment variables bug and IE7 autocomplete. :)

Maybe not in the upcoming v1.35 but could you please add the ability for CC to remove any file on reboot that's currently locked - not just the IE index.dat files?

Really enjoy using CCleaner and keep recommending it. I was just wondering, now that Windows Vista has been released, what are the problems CCleaner has had on that operating system. I haven't encountered any problems with IE7 :D Thanks. Sorry if this wasn't te right place to post this question.

Howie