Word Viewer 97 MRUs

CeeCee

Well, if its 9 year old, it probably won't be able to open most documents since most documents are created with new version of Word such as Word 2002.

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

Well, if its 9 year old, it probably won't be able to open most documents since most documents are created with new version of Word such as Word 2002.

Be easy on us, especially the old timers. I use Power Point Viewer 97. It has not failed to open anything I have tried so far.

Cee CeeSearch for and download MRU Blaster. It will remove MRUs, usually.

Mudd

CeeCee wrote:

i have used MRU-Blaster for a long,long time. It's set run on start up,but it's not clearing those Word Viewer MRUs. Those WV MRUs really not seem to be stored anywhere,reg. key or a file. That's why i really don't know how to clean those MRUs.

If there is no option in your WV-Programm to not store any Recent-Files-Lists, you can delete any MRU-Entry throughout the Registry with a separate Programm like Regseeker.

Or - Open any document under an Application, name and save it immediately. Then go into the Registry, and have a look if this document is somewhere saved there in a clear-text-format.

Oliver