top 3 best games and why?

hannibalbarca

im new to this forum;dunno wheter this kind of topic is acceptable.if its not,sorry,modders do ur thing and close this.if it is acceptable,then wat are the top 3 games u pple like the best and why?! games on any platform can be put in.lemme get the ball rollin,

1)Rome Rotal War-best game i ever bought. learnt all about modding tru this game.urge any history or ancient war fanatic ro try the game out

2)metal gear solid 2:sons of liberty-espionage at its finest here.like splinter cell and C.S combined.love it on ps2.great storyline.

3)winning 11 6-Konami's best work in my opinion.the beautiful game of football shown for all its perks in this 1!

I have a few from the days of the Sega Dreamcast :)

Sonic Adventure

Sonic Adventure 2

Crazy Taxi

House of the dead 2

Hydro Thunder

Tony Hank Pro skater 1 & 2

Just a few...

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

I don't know.

Sonic the hedgehog, Super Mario, Yoshi's Island are pretty cool games.

I remember first time I saw Quake, I was completely blown away, I dropped my jaw! :D

It was like nothing I ever seen before, it had true 3D.

Duke Nukem was cool back in the days, he had style. :D

Shadow Warrior was fun though, funny personality. :D

Raptor: Call of the Shadows used to be my absolute favourite game back in the days, I loved it! :D

I liked old adventure games too like Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis and Simon the sorcerer 1 & 2. Guilty, Sam & Max: Hit the road, etc.

Half-Life was good too. :D

While Doom 3 wasn't the best game, I liked the UAC story and the geeky PDA's. :D

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

• Moderators

1. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Why:

* Do anything you want.

* Go anywhere you want.

2. The whole Final Fantasy series.

Why:

* Does this really need an explanation?

3. Enthusia Professional Racing

It's a little known racing gem from Konami - the makers of the Metal Gear series.

Why:

* More realistic car handling (road cars, race cars, rally cars). To me the car handling seems more realistic than the Gran Turismo series so if you brake too late for a corner you probably won't make it through cleanly or will smash into the barrier.

* Strick driving "rules" if you place a wheel off course a tid bit or use a shortcut by straight lining a chicane you're penalized by loosing points, and those points are what allow your car to be upgraded after each race. If you hit other cars you're also penalized.

* It has interesting tracks both tarmac and rally courses. It has the full 12.944 mile Nurburgring Nordschleife racing track as used in the old days of Formula 1 which is really something to remember yet self rewarding once you can do lap after blistering lap in a 600 hp race car without flying off the track.

ZOMG Eldmannen! Sonic the Hedgehog? Raptor? Methinks you are a man after mine own heart... those games kicked ass!

The Sonic games for Genesis were truly awesome (I still play them on my Genesis emulator). Probably if I had to pick my top 3:

1. Ranger-X (Sega Genesis)

2. Sonic & Knuckles (Sega Genesis)

3. Tomb Raider 2 (PC)

Sorry Lordoftheweb; Peek A Boo comes in a close 4th...

Save a tree, eat a beaver.

Save a tree, wipe with an owl.

Every time a bell rings, a thread gets hijacked!

ding, ding!

Give Andavari lots of money and maybe even consider getting K a DVD-RW drive.

If it's not Scottish, IT'S CRAP!!!

sega genesis is the best, especially when its one of the only things you can aford :lol:

id have to say,

1) sonic & knuckles

2) Halo CE

3) well, there is no 3rd game for me..

ZOMG Eldmannen! Sonic the Hedgehog? Raptor? Methinks you are a man after mine own heart... those games kicked ass!

Sonic is a classic.

Raptor, I played that game all the time, it was my favourite game, I was obsessed with it. I won the "Bravo Sector" so many many times.

I even dreamed about Raptor. LOL! :D

About Tomb Raider, that new Tomb Raider: Legends game on Xbox360 seems cool, I want to play it, I just seen it a minute in a store, it seemed cool. She had a nice house with computers, way cool! :D

Also, my sis like alot Tomb Raider. :D

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png