ccleaner /ANALYZE

Limatho

Hi Guys,

As a new user of ccleaner, I miss just one thing: an option that it automatically starts analyzing for crap files at starting ccleaner. Most similar apps have something like this.

And no, I don't mean the /AUTO because that option combines scanning and cleaning together.

I'd like to see what is going to be removed before it actually removes it...

So my suggestion: please add support for a commandline option /ANALYZE or make it an option in the program itself.

Thank you in advance.

or make it an option in the program itself.

Sorry dude but it's already there:

post-4998-1156721160_thumb.jpg

EDIT: I just noticed that you wanted it to analyze on CCleaner start. Why not just push the Analyze button? It's right there when it opens, is one more click really going to hurt?

post-4998-1156721160_thumb.jpg

They call them fingers, but I've never seen them fing, or ger. WOAH there they go!!!!!!!

~Otto

How to use CCleaner on a Flash Drive (pre v2.0)

• 1 year later...

I agree with an Analyze command-line switch - "/ANALYZE". Nothing wrong with having the button but with the command line switch, one came create a shortcut with this new switch to accomplish it - more flexibility to the program :)

I agree with an Analyze command-line switch - "/ANALYZE". Nothing wrong with having the button but with the command line switch, one came create a shortcut with this new switch to accomplish it - more flexibility to the program :)

I would like to see many more command line options like one to autostart registry cleaning or one

command line options are great for automation and would be a welcome option for the portable version...

command line options in my opinion are a necessity in any utility