Extracted package, Killandclean.

why is it when i insatll the C Cleaner v1.31.325 my Stopzilla threat manager picked up

Block/Extraction,

Pop-up blocker,

2006-07-11 19:14:59,

Extracted package,

Killandclean.

three time when i have downloaded and installed and and its deletes the file off my system ?

thanks,

Mr GaTeZ.

Why do you still post this? Its already been established that its the process killer in the installer that gets detected and not the toolbar.

http://forum.ccleaner.com/index.php?showto...9&hl=pskill

Well, I did read what the user said. He's using StopZilla and it spoke of a pop-up blocker. Yahoo has a pop-up blocker in the toolbar. Though I've never used StopZilla. :P

• Moderators

lol whatever. I have a feeling that stopzilla's real time scanner picked up ccleaner's installer and thought it was spyware.

Anyway my suggestion would be to disable stopzilla and download and install ccleaner. Then restart stopzilla and see if it still trys to stop it.(when you open cclenaer)

If it does let us know and mr.g will have to talk to the developers of stopzilla.

• 4 months later...

lol whatever. I have a feeling that stopzilla's real time scanner picked up ccleaner's installer and thought it was spyware.

Anyway my suggestion would be to disable stopzilla and download and install ccleaner. Then restart stopzilla and see if it still trys to stop it.(when you open cclenaer)

If it does let us know and mr.g will have to talk to the developers of stopzilla.

Yes, that's exactly the "workaround". Can it be fixed? Once CCleaner is installed Stopzilla is happy.

Thank you.