Application Error...

Hi...

Squirekat here (first post)

I noticed this post by Tarun from Feb 8, 2006 and am not sure if it has been addressed or not but I have a fix. Here's the original post...

"After I run ccleaner when I exit somtimes this error comes up

ccleaner.exe - Application Error

The instruction at "0x7c910f29" refrenced memory at "0x65747379" . The memory could not be "read" .

Click OK to terminate the program"

I noticed the same problem occasionally when restarting my computer. I would usually just wait a few seconds and my computer would terminate the program automatically as part of the restart. Sometimes I would click "OK" to terminate the program (to save a few seconds). Recently I noticed that there were actually two choices... 1 - "Click OK to terminate the program" or 2 - "Click CANCEL to debug". I clicked CANCEL and have not seen that error message since. Apparently the debug feature WORKS! Imagine that! :o

Hello

Thanks for advice, as I have got that error several times even with a brand new computer. Don't really know where it comes :/

You're welcome Spysnake but you'll have to be quick on the draw. As you've probably noticed, you only have a few seconds to click on CANCEL before the message disappears, at least that's the way it works for me on a restart. I hope that fixes your "bug".

Mark