Problems with Windows10

mickledore

I've just updated to W10, but every time I switch my desktop on, or try and run CCleaner I get a pop up screen asking if I want CCleaner to make adjustments to my machine. It is getting annoying.

How can I stop this pop up appearing?

I've had a look at other questions, but cannot see this having happened before. Help!

ccleaner -> options -> smart cleaning -> here are two checkboxes for the free-version to uncheck if you want

1868481322_ccleaner_smartmonitoringposten.JPG.859d38e484ad770689f7f188f8905303.JPG

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

• Moderators

The pop-up is the Microsoft User Account Control, you can turn it off for CCleaner (Custom Clean) by ticking Options>Advanced>Skip User Account Control warning.

image.png

Monitoring is a different thing and has been renamed to 'Smart Cleaning', the documentation hasn't been updated yet.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043