TRACKERS and JUNK mysteriously appearing

wop2

Can someone please tell me why many trackers and junk appear when I am not working Internet.

I closed down last night, cleaned down, removed all trackers and junk, then opened this morning and immediately opened Ccleaner and did a search and there were 10 TRACKERS and 14mb JUNK.  I cleaned down and Ccleaner removed 11 TRACKERS and 15mb JUNK.  I just started up my computer, therefore, were did those TRACKERS and JUNK come from, when it was all CLEANED DOWN before closing down the night before.  I am confused---how does trackers appears when you are not on Internet and just turned the computer ON.

• Moderators

It is usual for Windows to recreate files that you have just cleaned, as well as creating temporary files (Junk) when you boot. (and 'Trackers' are not tracking you).

Have a read of this that explains it : https://forum.piriform.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

'From your post it would seem that you are using Easy Clean/Health Check.
Windows will also put other files on your system that Easy Clean will classify as 'Junk'.
These are temporary files from Windows Update, Windows Defender, etc., etc.
(In particular yesterday was Windows Patch Tuesday, so you will get temporary files from that).
When the screen come up that shows trackers and Junk found then you can click on 'Review Trackers' and 'Review Junk' to get a better idea of what CCleaner is finding.
At the 14mb that you state I expect that they will be 'Temporary System Files'.
image.png

If you want more details of exactly what files are being found then it's time to use Custom Clean which can go into that extra detail.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043