Piriform Support....

Cust123

is a biggest let down. I have submitted a ticket 4 days ago and none responding to it. So the problem is I bought CCleaner pro plus (from piriform website) and the provided keys are not working. On license lookup webpage says "there is no license associated with this email address."and thus I can not use anything . And I try to contact the support unit but they are not working, I guess. Maybe they got the money and that's it. No help after bought a product so I suggest never buy anything from this company. They are acting like scammers. I am so pissed.

Guest Sandra CCleaner

Hi, we're sorry to hear that you're unhappy with CCleaner. Our team is experiencing a higher than usual number of support tickets, which has caused a slight delay in how fast we can respond to all tickets. I have asked our support team to prioritize the ticket and you should hear back today. Please do check your spam mailbox for communications from us. Thank you 😊

• Admin

@Cust123It looks like you submitted a request on Friday, your case was escalated on Sunday and you should have had a response from the support team at about the same time as you posted this.  Did their response solve your problem?

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes

I couldn't access my profile because I couldn't remember my password. Reset password on the website was down so I submitted a request about this, on Saturday. I got a reply on Tuesday and support told me password reset has been taken down and to SEND THEM MY NEW PASSWORD VIA EMAIL, IN CLEAR, so they could update it. 

I couldn't believe what I was reading. I can  understand this is a stressful period for you but asking to exhange a password via mail?!? W.h.a.t. I obviously refused and never got a reply. I've been unable to access my profile for almost 4 days now. 

And I am a premium user, so this is supposed to be the premium support... 

Guest Sandra CCleaner

Hi @Andrea1982, we're sorry about the incorrect email you have received from our support team. I understand that a senior member of our support team has been in contact with you about it and sent a link to retrieve the password. We apologize about this error, and we have updated our support channels to help make sure the incorrect email will not be sent in the future. Thank you.