CCleaner Pro License Key

Jeff W

I paid for and installed CCleaner Pro on my Galaxy S5 phone a month ago.  Yesterday, I upgraded that phone to a Galaxy S10 (same phone #).  I again downloaded CCleaner from Google Play but I cannot get it to recognize that I have paid for it and my email receipt does not show any license key.  The Pro version worked on my old phone but not my new one, it just keeps asking me to upgrade.

I have spent an hour or more, trying to get CCleaner registered on my new phone.  I have followed the steps in the Help section on the app but nothing seems to work.  I have looked on the Piriform website for an email support link where I could forward my saved email receipt to them and show that I paid for it but there doesn't seem to be one.

I know the Android version of CCleaner doesn't cost very much but I already paid for a year subscription on my phone and I shouldn't have to pay for it again when it still has 11 months left.  Thanks for any help.

• Moderators

I've pointed piriform staff to this thread, they should reply in a day or so.

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

Guest Sandra CCleaner

Hi, CCleaner Android license can be used with the same email address it was purchased with on any number of devices. If there is an issue with your license please drop a line to our support team on support@ccleaner.com. Thanks 😊

OK, I just checked on Google Play and it looks like I have two email addresses registered on it.  I was sure I had tried downloading CCleaner from each account the other day but I switched them and downloaded it again.  This time it showed that it is the Pro version and everything seems to be running.

A big thank you to everyone in this thread who helped.  ☺️

• 3 months later...
On 19/11/2019 at 16:52, Jeff W said:

I paid for and installed CCleaner Pro on my Galaxy S5 phone a month ago.  Yesterday, I upgraded that phone to a Galaxy S10 (same phone #).  I again downloaded CCleaner from Google Play but I cannot get it to recognize that I have paid for it and my email receipt does not show any license key.  The Pro version worked on my old phone but not my new one, it just keeps asking me to upgrade.

I have spent an hour or more, trying to get CCleaner registered on my new phone.  I have followed the steps in the Help section on the app but nothing seems to work.  I have looked on the Piriform website for an email support link where I could forward my saved email receipt to them and show that I paid for it but there doesn't seem to be one.

I know the Android version of CCleaner doesn't cost very much but I already paid for a year subscription on my phone and I shouldn't have to pay for it again when it still has 11 months left.  Thanks for any help.

I have the exact same problem