Why am I receiving messages that my CCleaner Professional Edition Subscription is expiring

iram

I first subscribed to CCleaner Professional this past August (2019).  I am not due to pay for another year until next August, but I have received a message that my CCleaner is expiring today.  Why is that and how can it be fixed.

• Moderators

You are not the only person getting these incorrect messages, there have been other queries/complaints in the last few days.

It's an error with the licence server and they are working on fixing it by installing a new server and scrapping the old one, ignore the message.

See this from a staff member posted earlier today:

https://forum.piriform.com/topic/56008-ccleaner-licence-server-issues/?do=findComment&comment=312219

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

Supposedly I was told it was fixed one day ago.  Only to find out tonight that I am getting the same pop up telling me that my subscription has expired!  My subscription is supposed to end October 2020!  Not only that whenever I try to log in to CCleaner I get an 404 error message telling me the page can not be found.  Not only that but I noticed CCleaner was NOT cleaning at all!  I was having to manually run CCleaner after setting up Smart Clean.

At this point I have told them I want a full refund and no longer trust their product or them.  Why?  I was lied to yesterday, told it was fixed only to notice CCleaner was not working and when I checked my license, the message told me my Key was invalid.

Customers should have been sent a notice via email that there was a problem.  Instead they left us all vulnerable telling me it was fixed yesterday.  They certainly don't have a problem emailing me when the bill is due!