New Health Check

Dunboyne

The new health check cannot be correct as my own security ensures there are no trackers (including Google), yet the new CCleaner Health Check keeps telling me there are 219 trackers which I think is ridiculous, especially after cleaning my system with CCleaner (the FREE version).  So, is CCleaner trying to get me to purchase the Pro Version by telling me there are 219 trackers?  Actually, why on earth when I'm typing this, the Piriform website keeps asking me for verification (every couple of minutes) as the previous one has expired.  Maybe my security is too good.  I am confident there are no trackers tracking me, certainly not as many as CCleaner would insist there are.  I take my privacy very seriously and I do not accept this new strategy of the Health Check results.

• Moderators

There are 2 issues that you raise there.

First off please ignore any renewal messages at the moment - it's a server bug and they are working to fix it, hopefully quickly.

The tracker thing I agree with, they are not realy trackers so should not be called such.

Use Custom Clean to see what is actually being found.

If you are on a PC or Laptop see the link in my signature below for my explanation.

If you can't see the link post back.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043