Why is my account being charged every month [multiple subscriptions]

Why do I keep getting charged every month.  I do not remember agreeing to this charge and can not find anything in my bills that say how much the total will be or for how long only that it is multiple payments.  Every notice I get looks like I'm renewing my subscription again.  I like your product but I need someone to contact me to help me understand what is going on.

• Moderators

Another moderator has pointed the developers to this thread.  you shouldn't, to my knowledge, be being charged like that.

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

Guest Sandra CCleaner
On 09/11/2019 at 12:09, Kenneth Williams said:

Why do I keep getting charged every month.  I do not remember agreeing to this charge and can not find anything in my bills that say how much the total will be or for how long only that it is multiple payments.  Every notice I get looks like I'm renewing my subscription again.  I like your product but I need someone to contact me to help me understand what is going on.

Hi Kenneth, we don't charge monthly for our subscriptions - its an annual, one-off charge. This looks like an error and I'm sure we can fix this. Please can you drop a line to our Helpdesk on support@ccleaner.com and they will be able to investigate this further and track what went wrong? Please give me a shout when you've contacted them and I will be able to flag it up to the team. Thanks! 😊

• Admin
15 minutes ago, Kenneth Williams said:

Thanks for trying to help but I cannot find any helpdesk at support@ccleaner.com.  I keep getting FAQ's page and when I try to login to contact someone I get page does not exists.

You can send an email to support@ccleaner.com or visit https://support.ccleaner.com and click on "Submit a Request" in the top right-hand corner.  You do not need to log in - please ignore that button.

I took a quick look myself though and noticed that you seem to have bought three separate copies of CCleaner Professional Plus at some point. Since each one covers 3PCs, I am guessing that you don't need all of them.  Email support and they'll cancel any surplus ones that you aren't using and either refund you for them or credit the licence time to the one you are using, as you prefer.

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes

• Dave CCleaner changed the title to Why is my account being charged every month [multiple subscriptions]