CCleaner Community Forums
Gary Sokolik

Can't save cookie

•  
  • Members
  • 2 posts

problem with CCleaner on my PC. I save the cookies for my bank (in options/cookies) so that I don't have to get a code from the bank each time I want to log onto my account but it doesn't work and I have to get a new code each time. What's up?? What am I doing wrong? or does this feature just not work?

Is this a pc or a mac.  You keep posting in mac board but saying pc.  If pc I can move it to the correct location, but it's impossible to even begin to answer until that basic fact is settled as they are too dissimilar in how to troubleshoot.

2 hours ago, Gary Sokolik said:

Pretty sure I said "on my PC".

Ok, i'll move it then

Thought of something.  Are you using easyclean (or healthcheck) part of ccleaner or custom clean?

Nukecad:

Thanks for the tips, but no luck. The bank's tech help desk gave me the exact wording of the cookies (they are called cookies) and I have correctly put them (there are two files) in the options/cookies column to keep, but it doesn't work and I still have to each time get a code from the bank to access my bank account  after running CCleaner.

Looks like I'm not the only one with this problem. How can I contact Piriform??

1 hour ago, Gary Sokolik said:

Nergal:

Using Easy clean on CCleaner.

That's why, easy clean ignores settings and checkboxes.  Try custom clean and see if the same happens.