sheera711

• Moderators

I think you are using the new Health Check feature. The last 2 sections need to connect to the Piriform server to work properly.

That message means that it cannot connect to the Piriform server for some reason and not that your internet is not working.

Yes it is a confusing message and they have promised to change it.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

11 minutes ago, nukecad said:

I think you are using the new Health Check feature. The last 2 sections need to connect to the Piriform server to work properly.

That message means that it cannot connect to the Piriform server for some reason and not that your internet is not working.

Yes it is a confusing message and they have promised to change it.

Thank You! I purchased the full version. I hope they fix it soon! :)

• Moderators

You may want to check your firewall settings to make sure that it is not your computer that is blocking the connection.

We have been told by Admin in another thread that you should specifically check that the 'healthcheck.ccleaner.com' web service is allowed through your firewall.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having this same problem. I've checked the firewall settings (I have BitDefender) and everything seems good. I don't have "healthcheck.ccleaner.com" or a blue ccleaner cloud icon anywhere, though. Nothing to debug and nothing needs changing, but it still says I'm offline.