CCleaner Community Forums
lee helck

message popup for subscription after paying for it

i recently renewed my subscription for ccleaner professional on 10-24-2019 and i still keep getting the popup to renew the subscription. when i check to see if the program is registered to me in the options section it shows that i am. another thing: whenever i close my browser now the popup telling me that the browser was cleaned doesn't fade away now either. what do i need to do to fix this?

Apologies that nobody replied to you before, I'm not sure why.

The false licencing notification issue has been fixed.

There was a intermittent problem with the old licence server which has now been replaced with a new server, you should not get those messages anymore if your licence is still in date.

The problem with your browser cleaning is a seperate issue, could you explain a bit more just what you are seeing?
What browser you are using, and your Windows version, may also give a better clue of what the problem might be.

it is the same no matter what browser i use, be it Edge, Torch, or Firefox. i tried uninstalling and reinstalling almost a month ago, and yet the problem persists.

I don't use automatic Browser cleaning myself, but I thought that you had to click on the notifications to dismiss them?

If you don't want to see the notifications at all then in CCleaner go to Options>Smart Cleaning and in 'Enable automatic browser cleaning' change the action for each browser to "automatically clean on closing without notification."

(Or you could turn off the automatic cleaning of browsers on closing altogether?)

The pop-up for automatic cleaning should only stick around if you hover over it with the pointer.  You don't by chance have a touchscreen computer or multiple mice (I doubt either of these but worth the ask).