CCleaner Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jvidal

bug in v5.62

Hi!

ever since I installed version 5.62 I noticed hat every time I go into tools-->uninstall, immediately a file called uninstalitems.log is created in c:\temp. this file is garbage and completely useless. Could you guys fix this, please? ccleaner is supposed to clean crap, not create more...

Strangely enough, if c:\temp doesn't exist, then the file is not created. And it's not created in the default temp folder (c:\users\<username>\appdata\local\temp) or c:\windows\temp.

5.63 released today AND THEY DIDN'T FIX THIS BUG. Do these guys read the forums???? What's the point of reporting bugs IF THEY COMPLETELY IGNORE THEM?????

The developers are constantly monitoring the forums for bug reports and feature suggestions (which is why you will often see CCleaner folks popping in and asking for additional information on some of the more esoteric bug reports).

There were a number of fixes (especially the language ones) that were dev complete a few days ago but that did not make it into production code in time for this release.  Most of these should be covered in the next release due out in a couple of weeks.