Open All Links In New Tab Option (and other TabMix Plus features)

Bob B

One of the things that keeps me using an old version of FireFox is the Open All Links In New Tab option from the TabMix Plus extension. I also like many other of the extension's features. They would help make Ccleaner my default browser.

• Moderators

You don't need an extension to open all links in a new tab, it's been built into the Firefox options for a while now.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

23 hours ago, Bob B said:

One of the things that keeps me using an old version of FireFox is the Open All Links In New Tab option from the TabMix Plus extension. I also like many other of the extension's features. They would help make Ccleaner my default browser.

I'm not looking to open all links with new tabs in FireFox,  I want to do it in the Ccleaner browser.

• Moderators

I've not used (or even seen) the CC browser yet, but it's a Chromium based browser so Chrome add-ons/extensions should work with it.

If an extension you are trying to add is not installing/working take a look at 'extension guard' in the CC browser tools.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

On 21/09/2019 at 11:57, Bob B said:

Thanks, but there aren't any Chrome extensions that address this issue (tried that already). I'm just suggesting that this feature be added to the 
Ccleaner Browser. Piriform wanted suggestions, right?

• 7 months later...