The application Recuva has quit unexpectedly

Pete C

Hi all,

I've downloaded Recuva and am experiencing the error "The application Recuva has quit unexpectedly" when I attempt to scan my drive. Details of the system etc as follows, I've also attached the dump file in the hope that this might be of some assistance.

Drive: Microsoft Storage Spaces volume, NTFS, 10TB (NB: other drives of this type/format scan & recover fine)
File type(s) to be recovered: Mainly mp4 video files (4k video footage)
Recuva: v1.53.1087 64bit Portable (NB: Also tested with 32bit Portable version as well as the standard installer version)

More than happy to provide any additional details if needed, just let me know

8a9a7416-6a10-4b00-aa5f-cacb75910a3d.dmp

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • Moderators

You have replied to a 4-year old thread, if you have a problem then please start a new thread and describe clearly what you are doing and what you are seeing.

Note that this is a USER forum where USERS help one another  - if/when we can.

If a questioner isn't getting a response here that's because no other user knows how to help, or because the questioner has't given enough information for anyone to work out what might be going wrong for them.

If you have paid for the Pro version of your software then you can contact the official support for help, you have paid for it after all.
There again many do prefer getting help from other experienced users on here.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043