CCleaner Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Walter Phelps

Problems with cashback redemption for Australia

I am very dissapointed that it is not specified until after I purchased the product the $20 discount is not available to Australian residents. This would be illegal under Australian Law. It makes me not want to purchase anything from you again. 🤬 👎

On 12/09/2019 at 03:45, Walter Phelps said:

I am very dissapointed that it is not specified until after I purchased the product the $20 discount is not available to Australian residents. This would be illegal under Australian Law. It makes me not want to purchase anything from you again. 🤬 👎

There is a known issue with the cashback redemption site for Australia at the moment. This will be remedied (our cashback service provider is being hit with a stick as we speak) and all Australian customers who purchased under the cashback promotion will be given a mechanism to claim the $20 cashback that they are due. As Stephen mentioned, anyone experiencing this problem should contact our support team on https://support.piriform.com/hc/requests/new or support@ccleaner.com and they will make sure that you are taken care of.

Apologies again to you and all of our valued Australian customers.