CCleaner Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrG

Site redesign

Morning all,

The site has had a slight redesign upload today, this is to make it slightly wider and also to make its style match the main Piriform site.

I'm working on some articles, updated help and a new online tool to make the translations easier to manage, so apologies to the people who have emailed me to ask about translating into new languages, it's coming shortly. :)

Also, probably more importantly, I'm fixing, tweaking and testing CCleaner for the next release.

:D

MrG

CCleaner is a privacy tool and anti-crap cleaner.

But I am worried that maybe the ads on the CCleaner website links to spyware sites?

But I am worried that maybe the ads on the CCleaner website links to spyware sites?

That's possible that could happen. I never even touch Ad's so... uhh... yeah :rolleyes:

Morning all,

The site has had a slight redesign upload today, this is to make it slightly wider and also to make its style match the main Piriform site.

I'm working on some articles, updated help and a new online tool to make the translations easier to manage, so apologies to the people who have emailed me to ask about translating into new languages, it's coming shortly. :)

Also, probably more importantly, I'm fixing, tweaking and testing CCleaner for the next release.

:D

MrG

Nice going B) Waiting on the release notes ^_^

A few new images is a site redesign? Makes the forums feel terrible and off-balance.

I think its time for a re-design for the forums.

I think its time for a re-design for the forums.

They're fine, nice and simple. But maybe a color redesign.

But maybe a color redesign.

That would be nice :)