Site redesign

MrG

• Admin

Morning all,

The site has had a slight redesign upload today, this is to make it slightly wider and also to make its style match the main Piriform site.

I'm working on some articles, updated help and a new online tool to make the translations easier to manage, so apologies to the people who have emailed me to ask about translating into new languages, it's coming shortly. :)

Also, probably more importantly, I'm fixing, tweaking and testing CCleaner for the next release.

:D

MrG

CCleaner is a privacy tool and anti-crap cleaner.

But I am worried that maybe the ads on the CCleaner website links to spyware sites?

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

But I am worried that maybe the ads on the CCleaner website links to spyware sites?

That's possible that could happen. I never even touch Ad's so... uhh... yeah :rolleyes:

Morning all,

The site has had a slight redesign upload today, this is to make it slightly wider and also to make its style match the main Piriform site.

I'm working on some articles, updated help and a new online tool to make the translations easier to manage, so apologies to the people who have emailed me to ask about translating into new languages, it's coming shortly. :)

Also, probably more importantly, I'm fixing, tweaking and testing CCleaner for the next release.

:D

MrG

Nice going B) Waiting on the release notes ^_^
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

A few new images is a site redesign? Makes the forums feel terrible and off-balance.

I think its time for a re-design for the forums.
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

But maybe a color redesign.

That would be nice :)