CCleaner Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
geffr

Another 5.61 Update Problem

For the last couple weeks, everytime I install 5.61 it runs the first time, then it reverts to 5.60.7307. Additionally several of the links (upgrade, support, etc) take me tpo pages that appear to be properly named (https://secure.ccleaner.com/502/secure.ccleaner.com/502/?cfg=piriform18_ps&recommendation=congrats&x-download=trialDownload&tracking=cj,webGTM&x-congrats=1&scope=checkout&x-subscription=true&cart=s7426:220379&pricerule=list1&tracking=inapptest&x-company=true&x-cart_layout=plan_selector&x-choice_organization=card&x-highlighted_plan=220379&x-psversion=v2?x-source=13&pricerule=list1) but are dead pages. Any idea what's up?

11 hours ago, geffr said:

For the last couple weeks, everytime I install 5.61 it runs the first time, then it reverts to 5.60.7307. 

Okay, this is a strange one. To confirm - this is a paid licence and you are being automatically upgraded ... backwards? Can you confirm which version of Windows you are running (and, if Windows 10, which update - 1809, 1903, etc) please? How long between you using 5.61 and it rolling backwards each time?

(I have also pointed the web team at that mangled link to try and locate what would have done that - thanks for the heads-up on that one)