CCleaner Community Forums
Gaffer

Windows 10 [Win10 1903 compatibility with outdated CCleaner versions]

I just had my Windows 10 system updated and at the end it had removed my CCleaner and said it isn't compatable with Windows 10.  Trying to find out answer before I try

to download again.  Any thoughts or answers.

1 hour ago, Gaffer said:

I just had my Windows 10 system updated and at the end it had removed my CCleaner and said it isn't compatable with Windows 10.  Trying to find out answer before I try

to download again.  Any thoughts or answers.

Sounds like you were still running an older version of CCleaner - can you remember which version? CCleaner versions prior to 5.35 are not compatible with the latest Windows 10 updates.  Actually anything prior to 5.46 is not recommended either, since CCleaner 5.45 and below cleaned out a certain Windows temp file directory that Windows started to put important files in.

When Windows gave you that message it should have given you a link to download the latest version of CCleaner.  But you can always grab it directly from here: https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner/download/standard

On 02/09/2019 at 19:57, Gaffer said:

Acabo de actualizar mi sistema Windows 10 y al final me quitó el CCleaner y dijo que no es compatible con Windows 10. Intentando encontrar una respuesta antes de intentarlo

para descargar nuevamente. Cualquier pensamiento o respuesta.

Solo hablo Español. No solo me quito CCleaner, sino que el programa Defraggler me falla al desfragmentar mi Unidades NTFS de 1 TB, y de 500 Gb, no termina de desfragmentar todo, informa de ficheros no desfragmentados y fragmentos no desfragmentados, porcentaje de fragmentos. Pero informa que los HD son correctos y de buen uso. ¿Que puedo hacer para desfragmentar totalmente el 100% de los 2 HD?. He realizado incluso la opción de desfragmentar el espacio libre en los HD. Ha tardado mucho, pero lo ha realizado todo excepto la deSfragmentación total de los HD.

Contact information removed by moderator

Espero su respuesta.

Bernardino Suárez, desde Badajoz en España.

Do not publish many posts that say the same.
Do not put your contact information in the forum
Use google translate

No publiques muchas publicaciones que digan lo mismo.
No ponga sus datos de contacto en el foro
Usa el traductor de Google

https://translate.google.co.uk