CCleaner Community Forums
magnogreato

17 Hours to Defrag, Really?

Problem similiar to two others but I need to know, why, oh why, should defrag take 17+ hours to run????

Using the free version( 2.22.995)

Question: screenshot #1 shows 4% defrag afterwards but on final version it was 7%. WHY 17 HRS? and not 100%

Question: screenshot #1, what is "Benchmark Drive"? and when, or if I should use it?

Question: screenshot #2, it shows "Many" unfragmented sections...I was under the impression that a defraggler was supposed to rearrange

all the files, etc. in order to make system organized and faster...mine is not, so why 17 hours without a total defrag????

I only defragged C drive and only 17k files were degragged, and it appears many more were left without doing anything....

Question: Why would I purchase the Pro Version for good money when the Freebie has all these problems?   A defrag program should,

at most take a maximum of 30 minutes, but 17 hours, that is ridiculous...that was the first time I left my desktop on overnight and still

didn't have all of C drive defragged...

Defraggler Screenshots 8-19-19.doc