CCleaner Pro and priority support?!

Lupsoris

Hello.

I contacted customer support for CCleaner Android via their email address: NO answers from them.  I then bought their Pro version to send them a message with their "priority" support: NO answers....

What's wrong with CCleaner Android?!

Thank you.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Lupsoris said:

What's wrong with CCleaner Android?!

You need to be specific, what is your issue in ccA? What is your question?

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

Did you use the same email address you used to register ccleaner?

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

• Admin

The support team always gives priority to customers with a current active licence - but, as Nergal mentioned, if your request did not come from your registered email address then it may not have gone into the priority queue. 

After you sent your enquiry to support, you would have received a confirmation email.  There should have been a "Ticket-Id" number down the bottom - if you can let me know the number I can check to see where it is up to.

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes

2 minutes ago, Dave CCleaner said:

The support team always gives priority to customers with a current active licence - but, as Nergal mentioned, if your request did not come from your registered email address then it may not have gone into the priority queue. 

After you sent your enquiry to support, you would have received a confirmation email.  There should have been a "Ticket-Id" number down the bottom - if you can let me know the number I can check to see where it is up to.

But which email address is registered?
I just paid CCleaner Pro on Android, I never gave an email address, except on the contact form in the application, but not for the subscription.

• Admin
Just now, Lupsoris said:

But which email address is registered?
I just paid CCleaner Pro on Android, I never gave an email address, except on the contact form in the application, but not for the subscription.

... and when you contacted support, did you get an email back from support saying that your request had been received? Was there a mention of a "Ticket-Id" number at the bottom of the email?

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes

22 minutes ago, Dave CCleaner said:

... and when you contacted support, did you get an email back from support saying that your request had been received? Was there a mention of a "Ticket-Id" number at the bottom of the email?

For the email I sent manually two weeks ago: yes.
For the email sent by the application: none.