ccleaner deletes info i dont want deleted.

I used to use ccleaner 3-4 times a week. I HAVE BEEN UNABLE to stop it from deleting my saved passowrds. This is a huge pain. I waste at least 1 hr everytime i run ccleaner. TODAY I  made the mistake of updating ccleaner. it loaded avast security and delted all my paswords/ sets etc. i have check ed dont delete passwods box. IF YOU CANNOT TELL ME HOW TO FIX THIS NOW- NOW NOW- I WILL DELETE CCLEANER 

When you run CCleaner do you have it set to clean cookies? If so some of these cookies are for saved passwords so by cleaning them you’ll lose those passwords.

Virginia/Bastet.
Windows 11 Pro 22H2. CCleaner Pro. MalwareBytes Pro. Defender. Macrium Reflect Home.

• Moderators

Also uncheck 'Saved Form Information' as well as 'Saved Passwords' for ALL of your browsers. (Non-Microsoft browsers such as Chrome and Firefox are on the second tab).

Some websites save your login details as a form rather than a Password; here's a screenshot of those 2 options unchecked for Firefox.

image.png

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043