Auto Extension: Enabled

Hello everybody, I don't like to enable auto extensions automatically, I prefer to do it manually. When I try to change this option in CCleaner I only have the option "Please click the following link to cancel your subscription for CCleaner Professional from Piriform Software Ltd.". It exists a way to do it without canceling my subscription? If you decided to don't give this option to your users, how long before the end of the subscription can I cancel it? Thanks.

• Admin

@El MachitoYou have paid for a year of service, and a year of service you shall receive.

If you cancel your subscription now your licence expiry date does not change and you can continue to use the product as normal (so long as you are only cancelling the subscription and not clicking on anything that says "refund"). But you will get some pokes from us close to your expiry date reminding you to renew manually.  If you remain on automatic, we don't pester you with reminders - although you may get something from us if we have a better deal going for you at the time.

If you don't cancel, you will receive an email from Cleverbridge (our online store) 30 days before you expire reminding you that you will be billed - and with information on how to cancel the renewal rebilling if you wish.  First billing attempt would be 15 days before expiry - so if you do want to stop automatic extension you'd want to get in before that.

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes