Charged for renewal, still says expired

JMCK

I dont know what to do.  I was charged $26.95 by Cleverbridge, but it doesnt register with my Lisc Key.  My CCleaner portal says *expired* and the lisc key has not been updated.  I also was not given a new one .  My renewal invoice has no Key on it.

I contacted Cleverbridge and they said keys was a PIriform issue.

Im at a loss 

• Admin
45 minutes ago, JMCK said:

I dont know what to do.  I was charged $26.95 by Cleverbridge, but it doesnt register with my Lisc Key.  My CCleaner portal says *expired* and the lisc key has not been updated.  I also was not given a new one .  My renewal invoice has no Key on it.

I contacted Cleverbridge and they said keys was a PIriform issue.

Im at a loss 

Since it was your same key that was renewed, without issuing you a new one, your existing key should have simply extended without needing to enter a new one.

We'll get this fixed.

I have escalated this to our database manager to see what went wrong - this looks like it was a problem at our end and not yours.  This usually works seamlessly, but there is a chance that something behind the scenes broke that day.  I'll be sure to keep you updated on progress.

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes

I also payed for CC Pro but did not get any license key. Then I hit the link to get my licences and the date was correct but the key was the old one.
More, there was no link for the download in the table column "Link".

Here is the what I got:

0   0
Om e-postmeddelandet inte visas korrekt klickar du här, för att öppna meddelandet i din webbläsare.
Bästa xxxxxx

Betalningen av ditt abonnemang är utförd

Du abonnerar på CCleaner Professional. Ännu en godkänd betalning har genomförts för ditt abonnemang.

Din betalning till Piriform hanteras av cleverbridge. Nedan hittar du ditt cleverbridge referensnummer. För att vår kundtjänst ska kunna hjälpa dig snabbt och effektivt ber vi dig att alltid uppge detta referensnummer när du kontaktar oss.

Ditt cleverbridge referensnummer: 177963114

Betalningsinformation

Vi har mottagit din PayPal-betalning.

Dina produkter

Antal Produktnamn Leverans
CCleaner Professional
1 Year initial subscription period - 1 home PC
elektronisk

Thank you for your purchase. Please download your product using the link provided.

Du har tecknat ett abonnemang på en produkt med återkommande betalning.
Nästa betalning på 241,13 SEK kommer att ske den 2020-06-28.

• Admin

Your type of automated renewal doesn't need a new key - your existing licence key gets automatically extended and you don't need to do anything ... although we have a number of cases at the moment where the information from the payment provider (Cleverbridge) was not passed through properly, so the product itself still shows the old expiry date.

We have spent that past couple of days tracking down every case where this has happened and will start fixing everyone's dates starting early next week.

Apologies for the inconvenience.  But rest assured that everything is okay - your product still works and automatically updates as usual - it's just the display of the expiry date in the product which hasn't been refreshed yet.

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes

I found the solution, I think...
As mentioned before the extension date was wrong and the License information sais that it was out of date.

I tried many ways to uninstall/reinstall the program. Now I tried to enter safe mode (Windows 7 Ultimate).
There I uninstalled CC, restarted, entering safe mode with networking and installed CC for my downloaded trial file.
I entered the old key and now everything was correct.

Maybe Piriform has made the nessecary corrections, I don't know. Anyhow this way made it work properly for my.

ccok.PNG