Yet Another Critical Update for Win 2k to Win 7, "BlueKeep"

login123

This one is for to windows 2000 thru windows 7.
The exploit is called "BlueKeep" , it exploits the Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP).

Info and download links here:
https://www.us-cert.gov/ncas/alerts/AA19-168A

The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) is issuing this Activity Alert to provide information on a vulnerability, known as “BlueKeep,” that exists in the following Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (OSs), including both 32- and 64-bit versions, . . . 

Download links for Win XP:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4500705/customer-guidance-for-cve-2019-0708

Download links for Win 7:
https://portal.msrc.microsoft.com/en-US/security-guidance/advisory/CVE-2019-0708

Edit:  I just installed it on XP, no issues and no restart required. 

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

• Moderators

Someone posted about that WinXP security update on here before, I already had it archived on my portable USB hard disk from not that long ago.

Moot point, but Microsoft who at least on Win10 likes to shove updates down peoples throats is perplexing as all hell in regards to supplying a security update for an unsupported OS. I really don't get why they don't just enable these "critical" updates via Automatic Updates and Microsoft/Windows Updates since they seem to still "give a damn" to release the patch to begin with. Then anyone affected would be offered the update who likely isn't looking for anything new whatsoever, but allot of XP installs probably have automatic updates turned off anyways.

True, that xp file was on here before. I had not recognized that it was the same file for xp.
So I carefully saved and installed it twice.
No doubt that's why no restart was needed this time.

That first link above was dated 17 jun 19, after that first post in May. That's my best excuse & I'm staying with it.  :D 

Anyway, the files for the other OSs are different, might be of some use.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

On 20.6.2019 at 04:09, Andavari said:

Someone posted about that WinXP security update on here before, I already had it archived on my portable USB hard disk from not that long ago.

perhaps from hazelnut :-)

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

bad way from microsoft -> all this updates after support finishing comes not with integrated microsoft update and must download manually from update-catalog or update thing...

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"