Can't Get Rid Of This??

Art53

I am running version v5.57.7182 (Free) of CCleaner. Everytime I reboot I get a large message on my moniter from CCleaner asking me to "Upgrade Now and pay $19.95 a year? How can I keep this from coming up on EVERY reboot please?

Thank U & God Bless

6-10-2019 9-54-52 AM.jpg

• Admin

Offer messages like this are usually set to only appear once per user. Under Options > Cookies in CCleaner, have you changed whitelist of cookies to keep? That list is to make sure you don't log yourself out of social media every time you do a clean, but also to make sure you don't reset your "I've already seen this so no need to show it to me again" flag for promotional offers from CCleaner.

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes

• Moderators

If you go into the Cookies to Keep list located in: Options > Cookies
Just right-click on the Cookies to Keep area and select Intelligent Scan, then it will add in the Avast/CCleaner/Piriform cookies to keep.

• Admin
17 minutes ago, trium said:

... i never become this message B)

Don't feel left out. There'll be a couple of pop-ups for Germany at the end of the month.

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes

where is the crying smile? i dont find it :lol:

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, trium said:

where is the crying smile? i dont find it :lol:

Not available, only the twenty that show under the smiley-button on top of the postbox

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com