Microsoft's antipiracy tool phones home daily

Humpty

What the hell are you talking about? "Modifying" your physical memory? You are just lost. You do need to try Memtest86+, or take your computer to someone who knows what they're talking about.

Some have it and some don't...yet. It is my understanding these forums are meant to be...ah....constructive? The user has issues with spyware and without experience they will make your head spin...remember the days?

• Moderators

Some have it and some don't...yet. It is my understanding these forums are meant to be...ah....constructive? The user has issues with spyware and without experience they will make your head spin...remember the days?

These forums are constuctive Skoota. :)

Djlizard is a highly experienced technician and any course of action he recommends should be taken seriously.

Also bigbrownlog did post a log in the hijackthis log section here

http://forum.ccleaner.com/index.php?showtopic=5628

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

These forums are constuctive Skoota. :)

Djlizard is a highly experienced technician and any course of action he recommends should be taken seriously.

Also bigbrownlog did post a log in the hijackthis log section here

http://forum.ccleaner.com/index.php?showtopic=5628

I have seen this banter in previous forums with you leading the charge...not going into a "technician experience" scenario with ya..... Pull my card, go to my site......1989...I'm an old f___....and the tone he injected was far from constructive...consider it from a customer service perspective and you just may see it in a different light...but you enjoy yourself ya hear!! :P

Sounds like you have a deep rooted, dll based, winlogonNotify based spyware...just a hunch. What type of files are being generated in your temp directorie(s)?

sorry I have been away for awhile. I posted a HJT file they told me there was almost nothing in there nothing bad anyway.

I have no idea where to look for files in my temp directory. any help would be appreciated

What the hell are you talking about? "Modifying" your physical memory? You are just lost. You do need to try Memtest86+, or take your computer to someone who knows what they're talking about.

OK I'm gonna be nice here *^*$%*^. Zone alarm said WGA is trying to modify physsical memory. Did you think I just pulled that outta my ass.

@ bigbrownlog

You're problems could be malware related in that case you'd need to post a HijackThis log in the proper forum area (not here), or hardware related which something like MemTest86+ and HD Tune may or may not be able to find.

Thanks for the info.

I didn't know wich memtest86+ file to download ISO,DOS,etc... so I downloaded them all. I figured I'd ask before I did anything w/them. Wich one and what to do with it.

I also downloaded Hd tune and it said no problem w/error scan.

Health status ok.

Benchmark I dont know exactly what I'm looking at so here's a screenshot.

Click it

th_94053_HDTune_Benchmark_FUJITSU_MHT2040AH_166lo.JPG