A new Button to make CCL more efficient..

It would be better if Ccleaner's 'Run' button would change to 'Close' button after it is pressed, so there isn't any moving the cursor to close CCL after cleaning.. given that the computer is essentially the epitome of efficiency..  At least they're trying to make it thus...

Or, if after cleaning, Ccleaner would popup the cleaning details for 5-seconds, then close itself..

I run Ccleaner every-time I shutdown Firefox..  Lately CCL is finding about 200 trackers for a half hour session in YouTube..

Last week CCL found 11,000 trackers..  The day before 7,000 trackers..  I am heyoka sorcerer..  I see all reality..  I broke out of 'the box'..  I publish a lot of new mindish science for my kind..  I'm supposing trackers are people at the helm of major internet anomalies, who desperately need to and want to know new stuff, but don't have what it takes to understand any newness, who believe if they follow me around on the Web, they'll learn stuff their mummies and daddies and schools couldn't teach them..  It's like they have zero respect for my privacy..  Their incessant poking their noses in my business, and their blocking my critical messages to humanity, makes me feel like those turd are playing me like they believe I'm their video game, and their daddy they never had..  Gives me the feel that they desperately want to suckle off of me: milk, blood, energy, and wisdom..  I ain't their daddy nor mummy..   I wish they could and would just wake-up, and grow-up, and go away...

I have installed the new Firefox, that claims to block all trackers..  It doesn't..  It can't yet..  Seems there isn't anything that can fully block trackers..

I've installed Duckgogo security addon, and a couple tracker blockers, noscript, and adblock, and have Firefox set to block all trackers..  Still the blackhatter cocaino-damaged little meat-monkeys get in, essentially informing right in my face that I do not have any rights to privacy...  Coke makes them believe they are gods..  They ain't my gods...

Do trackers do any harm to the operation of the computer..?  Do trackers slow down the operation of the computer..?  Are trackers a threat..?

Are Yahoo and Google selling high-demand tracker hookups to clients..?  Do they have a 'trackers shopping-list'..?  Why would I have got tagged by 11,000 trackers..?

Why is it so important to someone which YouTube videos I view, and what I search for in Google..?  Does it make them feel almighty powerful to pester and irritate Innocence, thinkers, writers, love, and truth..?

Will there ever be a public 'opt-out of trackers' option switch..?  Is there..?

• Moderators

Regarding the tracker option, I never use it. 

Instead I just revert the settings to how the used to be in earlier builds......

Open CCleaner and click on Options..Advanced.

Then put a dot in the Advanced report.

Now run CCleaner and you will see what it is finding if you right click on the result and ask it to show details.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

The "trackers" that CCleaner reports are not what anyone reasonable would regard as trackers.

See the link below the red text in my signature.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• Moderators
6 hours ago, cosmicbrat said:

Will there ever be a public 'opt-out of trackers' option switch..?  Is there..?

You can "opt-out" on many advertisers main sites, but that also means you have to accept and keep their cookies which in turn means you cannot allow tools like CCleaner to delete those cookies - which to me sounds like a big effort and to be blunt a complete pain in the ass, and I'd wonder can they actually be trusted.

It's easier in my opinion to use a HOSTS file like the MVPS.org HOSTS File, etc., which can also block some malware. Couple a blocker HOSTS file with using an adblocking add-on in each browser such as uBlock Origin, etc., to cover what the HOSTS file can't block.