Tracker Removal?

Not sure if this is a BUG or not but when running ccleaner it does not pick up and remove Trackers first time round.

Yes the majority are identified/found and removed but repeatedly running ccleaner still finds more eg'

1st Run = 349

2nd Run = 1

3rd Run = 2

4th Run = 4

I think it could take a very long time to completely clear out all Trackers given the current performance, but I cannot understand why this is so when you would expect the 'cleanup/deletion to get them all first time round? 

• Moderators

Open CCleaner and click on Options..Advanced.

Then put a dot in the Advanced report.

Now run CCleaner and you will see what it is finding if you right click on the result and ask it to show details.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

Click on the the link underneath the red text in my signature below to see an explanation of why this happens. (and what these 'Trackers' actually are).

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

10 hours ago, hazelnut said:

Open CCleaner and click on Options..Advanced.

Then put a dot in the Advanced report.

Now run CCleaner and you will see what it is finding if you right click on the result and ask it to show details.

Thanks for the 'tip' it seems like 'IE' is the biggest culprit while it is a Browser that I would seriously like to remove/delete/get rid off permanently from my PC.

4 hours ago, nukecad said:

Click on the the link underneath the red text in my signature below to see an explanation of why this happens. (and what these 'Trackers' actually are).

Thanks for the information.

As I just wrote to 'hazlenut' it seems that the majority of these 'trackers' are created by IE which I would seriously like to totally remove from my PC as I use what I consider to be much mor effective and safe browsers.