How to know if Ccleaner runs?

Jim3003

Have you checked the Windows task scheduler? Select the task and right click "properties" there should be a History tab. History will need to be enabled. This should be located on the righthand side pane "Enable All Tasks History". Assuming you are on Windows 10.

i think you will see it at the icon in the task bar on the right corner below ... but i dont have the pro-version and can not exactly say about it

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

i have checked a sample of scheduling like the documentation shows me (because i dont have the pro-version of ccleaner) and it works fine also in the "free-version"

http://web1.web.piriform.com/docs/ccleaner/ccleaner-how-tos/scheduling-ccleaner

yes, in the taskbar you can see the ccleaner-icon at the setted time that the scheduled task works.

and you can see it also in the windows task scheduler as nicon sayed in his post above...

you can see the start and the end of the sheduled task and if it was succesfull

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"