Can't install new Release 5.53.7034

Hello'

I get the message "Could not be updated and Purchase Register Cancel"  had this issue with the last release.

I've forgotten the solution. It had to do with the product key not updated in the release.

Can some one assist me in resolving this issue. Piriform should handle this when it makes a release.

I've been a loyal user for close to 10 years and this just started happening with me for the last two releases.

Thanks

Ron

Nope none of it applies my pro subscription is current

This is the 3rd time this exact thing happened.

I thought It was supposed to have been fixed after 1st time with subscription 16 digit id updated.

I love CCleaner but this is starting to get aggravating. Can't it be resolved by the Tech guys?

Thanks

Ron

Guest Ben CCleaner

Hi Ron,

I have DM'd you to get some more info about your subscription and hopefully get this issue resolved for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Ben I replied to your eMail as follows. Please have this fixed. I don't want to drop CCleaner but if I can't keep it updated I'll not have much of a choice. 

Hello Ben

I had two desktop PC's and subscribed to CCleaner for both. I now only have one PC and I believe the key is  **product key number removed by moderator**. This is the fourth time this has happened and I don't think it should have happened even once. I've been a CCleaner user for a long time maybe 10 + years. And I love it but not being able to apply the updates is frustrating and may drive me to and inferior product.  Please resolve this for me and keep it from happening again.

Thanks

Ron

Thanks Ben but as of 3/25/19 at 9:55 CST USA there has been no response nand I now cannot update the new release 7108

Please help

Thanks Ron