Ability to navigate to group from endpoint UI

Hi, So far, I love the capability of CCleaner cloud not only in cleaning but also events. So thanks!

I have suggestion I would really appreciate. I have many computers and the use of groups is a great way to keep them straight. But, if Im working on a particular group and all the computers within the group there is no easy way to navigate from the computer UI, back to the group. This means that I have to go back to the computers, then open the group then select the next computer in the group I want to address.

My suggestion: Add the group in the breadcrumb at the top of the Computer UI. I expect that this would take me back to the My Computers UI with the specific group selected in the breadcrumb expanded. This would certainly make me happy!

Capturecc.JPG

• Moderators

Thanks for your suggestion, the developers look at threads and often will add suggested features.  They however, may remain silent, which is not a sign of their interest in the idea.

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com